Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement construction.Binding wire is also called annealed wire. Binding Wire is used for the purpose of tying applications in the field of construction.
The benefits of binding wires in construction are numerous as given below:
⚬ Annealing allows the wires to stay soft for ease of application
⚬ The tensile strength of the wires helps in binding the knots without any breakage
⚬ A Binding wire manufacturer in India makes these wires flexible enough to fit the multiple usage needs repeatedly
⚬ They help in pouring the concrete into the frames without dislocation of the rebars
⚬ To secure secondary frame designs like chairs, spacer bars in construction
⚬ Holding lapped bars in ideal position
1 .Its tensile strength is half hard i.e. the Tensile Strength: 250-430 N/mm2.
2. Binding wire is available in different diameters ranging from 0.61 mm to 1.22 mm.
Best type of Binding wire
Black annealed baling wire new specifications:
- Size: 2.64 mm, 3.15 mm, 3.8 mm (+0.1/-0 mm).
- Tensile Test: 380-480 N/mm2.
- Range: 23% – 30%.
- Steel grade: C1012.
- Size of reel/stem: 20 kg Coils, 40 kg Coils, 1000 kg Stems.
- Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement slabs, metal mesh processing, beams, walls, columns and so on. In particular, it is used in concrete construction. Binding wire shall provide a secure hold reinforcing bars of different diameters.
- When you need to install fences and barriers, binding wire is used for making ropes, cables, springs, nails and electrodes. Through a combination of flexibility and strength of binding wire bonding is indispensable for the various elements of structures, and strengthen ceilings.
- Used in various industries for packing finished products.
- Binding wire used for hanging hops and vineyards, as it is a basic material for tapestries. Used for hanging vines binding wire diameters from 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm, and for the hop with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Binding wire used for the production of welded wire mesh and for the manufacture of barbed wire. Barbed wire is made of knitting nets with a diameter of 1.4 mm – 2.8 mm.
Stainless Steel Binding Wire (SUS304 Wire Soft and Bright )
- Diameter 3.0 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 2.5 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 2.0 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 1.5 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 1.0 mm 1 kg s per coil.
- Galvanized Iron binding Wire (Soft Quality).
- SWG 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16.
- Packing: 13 kgs Net per coil then 10 coils to a bundle.
- Straightened Cut Wire (Soft Quality).
- SWG 20 × 300 mm / 400 mm / 500 mm.
- Packing: 5 kgs net per ctn then 200 ctn to a pallet.